umoona rainbow silk™ pendant
- worldwide shipping
UMOONA PENDANT - RAINBOW SILK™
Meaning "long life" in Australian aboriginal language, the Umoona pendant plays homage to the Coober Pedy region of Australia, where this particular opal type originates.
Rainbow play of color dances across the paper-white body color of this gem as it rests elegantly in the clean silhouette of a handmade 14k yellow gold bezel. Our signature rainbow silk™ cord perfectly highlights the gem's vibrant fire. A stand-alone treasure or the perfect pairing to your favorite necklace layers.
Want your pendant centered on different colors of the rainbow cord? Simply make a note at check-out, ie "purple + blue", or "fuchsia + orange". We can accommodate most requests.
- MADE TO ORDER. SHIPS IN APPROXIMATELY 3-4 WEEKS
- Total length 18", includes 2" extender chain
- 14KT yellow gold handmade bezel, closure & extender chain
- Genuine Australian opal, approximate weight range 0.95 - 1.00ct
- Pendant measures approximately 13 x 10mm in diameter
- Handmade in USA